change the frequency of your i>clicker
Most classes will use the default frequency, and you will not need to make a change. If you do, your instructor will let you know and guide you through the process the first time. You will need to make this change at the start of every class. The alternative frequency for each room is posted on a sign at the front of the classroom.
- Hold your ON/Off button until you see the blue Power Light flash.
- Enter the frequency that your professor relays to you.
- Your “Vote Status” light will turn green after you enter this new frequency.
- Your frequency is now changed for the duration of the lecture & you may vote.
- When you turn off your remote, it will return to the default frequency of AA.