Course Launch Checklist
Please complete the following steps and then publish your course:
- Ensure that the Syllabus is correct, up-to-date, and visible.
- Lock or hide files that students should not access.
- Request activation as needed: i>clicker, Lecture Capture, Course Reserves.
- Check your recommended Course Settings.
- Check your Notification Preferences to ensure your contact information is current.
- Add individuals associated with the course (TAs, Designers, Librarians, etc.). Verify correct users were added through the People tab. We have step-by-step directions to Add People and a list of the predefined User Roles.
- Publish your course. Once a course is published, any student enrolled in the course can see it.