Attention: Summer 2013 Printer ChangesThe printers in the CTRC, libraries, and other computer labs have been upgraded. If you use remote printing, or would like to use remote printing, follow the new remote printing instructions. These remote printing settings allow you to print to all the major computer labs and libraries on campus.
NEW! Color printing available at select printers in O'Neill Library at $0.50/page. Learn more about color printing.
If you have a wireless printer, please note that you will need to connect it to your computer using a USB cable. Wireless printers are designed to work in home network environments, and therefore won’t work wirelessly on a campus network environment. Please use a USB cable to connect your printer to your computer, instead of wireless.
Students are given $15.00 of PrintBucks per semester (the equivalent of 500 black and white pages or 30 color pages) to use with public printers in libraries and computer labs on campus. For complete details, please review the Student Printing Policy.
- Documents sent to "BCColorPrintQueue" will cost $0.50 per page.
- Color printers are only configured for single-sided printing.
- Only print the part of the document you need in color. Use the print setup options to specify which pages in a document should be sent to the "BCColorPrintQueue".
- Since color printing is deducted from your $15.00 Printbuck allotment, it is advisable to use it for academic purposes only.
- If you need to print a large document in color, you may want to consult with other print service providers. On-campus, professional print services are available from Eagle Print. They provide color printing at $0.25 per page and can be used for non-academic documents.
General Printing Tips
- When possible, print double-sided. Your quota is charged per piece of paper.
- Printing a PowerPoint presentation? PowerPoint has an option to print six slides per page. When printed double-sided, you can print twelve slides on one sheet.
- Only print the part of the document you need. Use the print setup options to customize which pages to print.