To view files:
- While you are signed in to MyFiles@bc, find the file you want to view. Learn about navigating folders.
- Double-click the name of the file to view it (see the figure below).
Internet Explorer: The file opens in a new Internet Explorer window.
Other Web browsers: You are prompted to select an application to open the file with. Once you select an application, the file opens in the application you selected.
Note: In Internet Explorer the following files always open in a new browser window:
- Hypertext (For example: .htm, .html, .shtml)
- PDF (Adobe's portable document format)
- Images (For example: .jpg, .gif, .bmp)