On this page, learn:
A bookmark is a shortcut to a file or folder. Bookmarks are accessible from the icon.
Things to note about bookmarking:
- A bookmark path always starts with a slash "/".
- You can bookmark a folder by clicking the icon.
- You can only bookmark a folder or file that you have read access to.
To create a bookmark:
- Go to the folder you want to bookmark.
NOTE: Learn more about searching.
- From the toolbar, click:
- In the Bookmark Name box, enter your tailored bookmark name, then click OK (see Figure 1).
- This folder now appears under bookmarks (see Figure 2).
- From toolbar, click:
- Select Manage Bookmarks (see Figure 3).
- Check the box next to the bookmark you want to delete, then click Delete (see Figure 4).