On this page:
NOTE: To browse through someone else's folders, you must have read access to all of that person's folders.
A basic search allows you to search through the folders and subfolders within the folder path you are already in. To search:
- Go to the folder path you want to search within (see Figure 1).
- In the search box type the file or folder name you are searching for (see Figure 2), then press <Enter>.
- Your results will appear in the content section of the page (see Figure 3).
Advanced search allows you to search within your files and folders along with files and folders shared with you. To search:
- Click the pull-down area next to the search box (see Figure 4).
- Do the following (see Figure 5):
- In the Search in box, enter the folder path you want to search in (example: /basusc).
- In the File or Folder name box, enter the name of the file or folder you are searching for.
- In the File Content Contains box, enter words you are looking for.
- Click the pull-down arrow to add additional search criteria.
- Click Search.
- Your search results will appear in the content section of the page (see Figure 6).