Eduroam (education roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community.
Now available at thousands of colleges and universities in over 50 countries, eduroam allows members of the Boston College community to easily connect to the Internet when visiting other participating institutions.
- Click here for to view US institutions with eduroam.
- Click here to view international institutions with eduroam.
At BC, eduroam is currently available only at O’Neill Library and the Law Library, but access will be extended to additional academic buildings and common areas across campus.
If you are planning on traveling to an eduroam institution and you require eduroam access, please contact the Help Center at 617-552-HELP (4357) and request an eduroam account.
How to Connect
A one-time setup is required for each device on which you plan to use eduroam.
BC ITS strongly recommends that you first connect at BC before traveling to allow time for any possible troubleshooting that may be necessary.
Click on the links below for instructions on the most commonly used devices.
- Click here for instructions for Windows 7 computers.
- Click here for instructions for Macs.
- Click here for instructions for Android devices.
- Click here for instructions for iPhones and iPads.
For additional assistance, please call the BC Help Center at 617-552-HELP (4357).