overview and instructions
When you log in to BC Google Apps, you will use your existing BC username and you will be required to set up a second password ("Password2") to access BC Google Apps.
Password2 must be a different password than your main BC password. Requirements are detailed on the Password2 Change/Create page in the Portal.
How to Create/Change Your Password2
Follow these steps to update your Password2:
- Log into the Portal at portal.bc.edu.
- On the My Services tab, click Change Password2.
- Enter your Password2 in the first two boxes using the required format.
- Enter your current BC password in the third box.
- Click the checkbox confirming that you have reviewed and agree to the Security Agreement.
- Click the Change/Create Password2 button.
A message displays confirming you have successfully changed/created Password2.