overview and instructions
When you log in to BC Google Apps, you will use your existing BCusername@bc.edu and you will be required to set up a second password ("Secondary Password") to access BC Google Apps.
Your Secondary Password must be a different password than your main BC password. Requirements are detailed on the Secondary Password Change/Create page in the Portal.
How to Create/Change Your Secondary Password
Follow these steps to update your Secondary Password:
- Log into the Portal at portal.bc.edu.
- On the My Services tab, click Change Secondary Password.
- Enter your current BC password in the first box.
- Enter your Secondary Password in the next two boxes using the required format.
- Click the checkbox confirming that you have reviewed and agree to the Security Agreement.
- Click the Change/Create Secondary Password button.
A message displays confirming you have successfully changed/created your Secondary Password.