Importing a vCard (vcf) File into WebMail Contacts Folder
Tip: We recommend that you print these instructions.
To import your vCard (.vcf) file:
- From the left navigation, under Folders, click the folder named Contacts (see Figure 1).
- The right panel should now be the Contacts window (see Figure 2).
- From the top navigation of the Contacts window, click Options:
- You should now see the Folder Options page.
- Scroll down to the Import section, and under the the Import heading, click Browse (see Figure 3).
- Select the vCard (.vcf) file on your desktop that you saved in Part 1 above.
- Click Import (see Figure 4).
- If your address book is successfully imported, the message "Contact saved" appears in red below the Folder Options header at the top of the page.
- To view your imported contacts, from the left navigation, click the Contacts folder (see Figure 1).
All of the contacts in your address book should appear in this list.