Message Archive Management
bcpost: boston college's mailing list service
BCPost has a 100 MB archive storage limit, so periodically you may want to download or delete archived messages.
- Access http://listserv.bc.edu and log in to the BCPost mailing list service.
- Click on the Owner link for the list you want to work with.
After you log in, the Your Lists menu box located on the right side of your screen (see Figure 1), will display the list name for each of the lists that you either own or subscribe to. If you are the list owner, “(Owner)” will display after the list’s name.
- From the List Operations menu box (see Figure 2), select: Manage Archives.
Message Archive Management page
Use this page to download or delete archived messages.
- Click to highlight the month of archived messages you would like to download or delete.
If you would like to download or delete more than one month of archived messages, hold down the Ctrl key (Windows) or the Apple/Cmd key (Macintosh) while making your selection.
- Click the Download to Zip File button or the Delete Selected Month(s) button.