Interactive Group Email Accounts in Exchange
Configuring your Group Account
BC login is required for all configuration pages.
ITS does not recommend that you use auto-reply messages for group email accounts due to the potential of email loops.
- Out-of-Office (auto-reply) messages can be set using OWA.
- Forwarding can only be set to one address. If you need to have the account forwarded to multiple addresses, please create a listserv using BCPost and configure the forwarding address using OWA.
- In Exchange, the display name and reply to address will sometimes default to system settings. For group accounts, the default settings are based on the primary alias for the group account.
- To change the primary alias, please contact the Help Center at 2-HELP (617-552-4357).
- Group email accounts will be subject to the automatic purge of messages that have been in the deleted items folder over 30 days.