Advanced Employee Search
You can run a targeted search by indicated advanced criteria such as a job title or campus address. You can also retrieve the names of Boston College faculty, staff, or student employees, listed under a selected job classification code.
To conduct an Advanced Employee Search:
- From the Campus Groups menu, click on Adv. Employee Search. The Advanced Employee Search window displays.
- Using the drop down menu for Campus Address, Job Title, and/or Department Name, select the appropriate choice. "Find matches that contain" is the recommended criteria choice in each case.
- Type the information you know in the entry box to the right of the criteria box you have selected.
- If appropriate, click on the drop list for the Classification Code criteria box and select the Job Classification Code you want to use for your search.
- Click on the Begin Search button. The Advanced Employee Search Results window displays the Name, Title, Email, and Telephone for all individuals matching the search criteria you entered.
- Use the check boxes next to the names to select individuals or click Select All Items if you want all of the entries.
- Click Add to My Cart. The email addresses you selected are now available for use in your Cart.
Learn more about using your Cart.