CCURE Card Access Administration
used only by those with rights to adminster card swipe access
The ITS Network Services group coordinates BC ID card access with university departments across campus to ensure Faculty, Students, and Staff have access to secure buildings and locations.
Campus Groups is configured with the card access system to update door clearances via a BC community members email address, BC ID, or 8-character username. If you have been assigned as an ‘Administrator’ to a Campus Group to grant or remove access to a building or location, follow the instructions below to complete the transaction.
Once a Campus Group has been changed and updated, the change should take effect within approximately ten to fifteen minutes.
Questions? Please contact Network Services Director Joe Harrington at email@example.com or
Card Swipe Access Instructions
- Log into the BC Portal.
- Under Common Services on the My Services tab, click Campus Groups.
- Select My Groups.
- Find the administrative group that you want to edit and select Update.
- In the Members of this Group section:
- Enter either the formal email address, the BC username, or the 8 digit BC ID number of the person that you would like to add to the group; or
- Delete the email address of the person you would like to remove from the group.
- Click Create/Update to accept your change(s). Authorized people wiill be able to access the area using their BC ID cards, and unauthorized people will no longer have access.