Setting Up a Signature
For your convenience, you can include a signature that is automatically added to all outgoing messages. A signature usually includes your name and contact information. To add a signature:
- Go to Tools > Options…
- Click the Mail Format tab.
- Click the Signatures button.
- Click New.
- Type a name for you signature and click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, type your signature as you would like it to appear on outgoing messages.
- If you want your signature to appear on all new messages you create, choose your signature from the New messages menu.
- If you want your signature to appear on all replies and messages you forward, choose your signature from the Replies/forwards menu.
- Click OK.