Setting Up Email Forwarding and Auto Reply
Outlook Web App
Forwarding Your Email
- After you sign in to Outlook Web App (owa.bc.edu), click Options > Create an Inbox Rule.
- On the Inbox Rules tab, click New.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, select Redirect the message to.
- Enter the e-mail address in the To field.
- Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
- Click on Add Action.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select Move, copy or delete, click on Delete the message.
- Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox Rules tab.
Setting Up an Auto Reply Message
If you would like to set an auto-reply message for a reason OTHER than time out of the office, you need to create a rule in Outlook.