Printing Your Calendar
Several calendar printing options are pre-defined and all can be customized further. To print your calendar:
- Select the calendar you would like to work with.
- Choose Print from the File menu.
- In the Print style section, scroll to see the various styles available.
- To print all the meeting details, select: Calendar Details Style. Calendar Details Style prints a list view all the meeting details for the date or range of dates you specify. It will only include days that have meetings.
Experiment with the other print styles to find the one that best meets your needs.
To customize a predefined Print style:
- Click the Define Styles button to the right of the Print style section.
- Select a Print style and click Edit.
- Change the options according to your own preferences.
The first example below shows you how to print only the workweek not Saturday or Sunday. On the Format tab, check Only Print Workdays.
The second example shows you how to change the orientation, paper size, and paper feed. Click the Paper tab to change orientation, paper size, and printer paper feed.