Booking a Resource
Similar to CampusTime, you can reserve shared resources to which you have access, such as conference rooms, through Outlook. To reserve a room:
- Create a meeting, but leave the Location field blank.
- Click the Rooms button next to the Location field.
- Search for the room you want to reserve. Note: resources have the same names that they had in CampusTime.
- Select the room, then click the Rooms button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click The reserved room now appears in the Location field.
- Verify the room is free using the Scheduling Assistant. If the room is already booked for that time, change the meeting time or choose a different room.
- Finish creating the meeting as you normally would.