Opening a Shared Calendar
The first time you want to view a shared calendar using iCal, you will need to open it using the following steps:
- Go to iCal > Preferences.
- Click Accounts (See Figure 1).
- Click the Delegation tab (See Figure 2).
- Click + to add the calendar for which you are a delegate (See Figure 3).
- Type the name of the person whose calendar you want to open. As you type, possible matches will appear, select the correct one from the list (See Figure 4).
- Check the Show box in front of the name of the person whose calendar you want to open (See Figure 5).
The calendar you chose opens. Items from the calendar you opened will appear in a different color from items on your own calendar, in the example below they are purple (See Figure 6).