Configuring General Resource Calendar Settings
(outlook web app)
Checking or changing resource settings is done by the resource owner using OWA (Outlook Web App).
NOTE: Only the owner of the resource can configure resource settings.
- Go to owa.bc.edu.
- Log in with your BC username and password.
- In the upper right part of the screen, you will see your name. Click the down arrow next to your name. The Open Other Mailbox window will open (see Figure 1).
- In the Select mailbox box, enter the name of your resource (without spaces) and click Open. If you are not sure of the exact name, enter a few characters and click Open. A list will display which you can pick from and click Open.
- A second OWA window will open for the resource.
The first time you open the resource, you will need to verify the language and time zone first.
- In the new OWA window, click the link for Options in the upper right corner (see Figure 2). Then click See All Options.
- The Options menu will display on the left side of the window. Click the link for Settings (see Figure 3).
The resource settings screen will display. There are three Resource Setting sections: