do you know what your eagle id can do for you?...
Boston is the ultimate college town and there are a surprising number of stores, restaurants, museums, sports events, etc. that offer amazing student discounts! Here are a few...
- Chipotle Bruins Student Night:
After class, skate down to the TD Garden because Chipotle has brought Student Nights back! Located in select rows in Balcony Section 320, students with a valid ID can purchase discounted tickets to select Bruins home games.
After the game, receive a free burrito: bring your Bruins student ticket to a Chipotle restaurant near you and redeem it for a free burrito (Offer expires 5 days after game)
- Many restaurants have 10% student discounts (e.g., JP Licks) that aren't over advertised.
- When you’re checking out, just ask if they offer a student discount and show them your Eagle ID!
Just in time for the Holidays…many stores have ongoing or temporary discounts:
- The Apple Store (saved hundreds!)
- J. Crew has a 10% off the total purchase discount for students, regardless of whether or not an item is full price or already on sale.
- Other: http://eagleionline.com/2010/10/28/that-eagle-id-can-get-you-some-money-back-student-discounts-on-clothing/
Theater, Symphony, Museums, etc.
- The Museum of Fine Arts is FREE with your ID!
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Adult tickets are $12, but your student ID will get you in for just $5!
College students can get Aquarium admission tickets for $20.95 (normally $23), buy tickets for standard presentations at the Simons IMAX Theatre for only $7.95, get an Aquarium/IMAX combo ticket for $26.95, and get tickets for the New England Aquarium Whale Watch for $35.95.
Great site to find info for tickets to the theater, symphony, museums, and high culture in the Boston area. They also have student discounted tickets for some performances.
- Movie Theaters (depending on the theater, you might only get a $1 discount, but hey, every little bit counts!)
- Plane tickets
- Travel Guides
- Barbershops & Salons
- Storage Units