A program for freshmen, junior and senior men at boston college
WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWLY ACCEPTED FRESHMEN LEAGUE PARTICIPANTS!!
Please CLICK HERE to submit your $50.00 Freshmen League program contribution
If you need to speak with Tim Mulvey regarding this contribution please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the Freshmen League?
- An all-male group composed of eight freshmen guys led by a two upperclassmen captains.
- An opportunity for freshmen to form friendships with guys outside their hall and partake of upperclassmen wisdom.
- A chance to participate in unique off-campus activities like indoor skydiving, trampoline dodgeball, paintballing, a day of service, or white-water rafting.
- A chance to get to know BC faculty and staff through team meals.
What type of commitment does being part of the Freshmen League involve?
- A group meeting every week beginning in January to discuss life at BC.
- At least one off-campus activity a month throughout the second semester.
Why should you be a part of the Freshmen League?
- Upperclassmen League Captains are a great resource for learning the ropes at BC.
- The Freshmen League is a great opportunity to make some good friends around campus.
- There are a million other things to do in Boston/New England than to waste your entire first year crammed into your room or chilling at late night.
The Freshmen League is an excellent way to accelerate your BC experience and have a meaningful and rewarding four years on the Heights. So sign up today!!
Is the Freshmen League Free?
While the Center for Student Formation will provide a substantial budget for each group in order to cover food, trips and activities, we do ask that each guy contribute $50 for the semester, mainly to show you’re serious about participation. You will certainly receive more than $50 worth of activities, meals and wisdom. League grants are available for those students who feel that they cannot afford the $50, so cost should not prohibit you from applying if you are interested.
If you are a Junior or Senior and want more information about becoming a League Captain, click HERE