chart of accounts
Chart of Accounts will:
- Utilize PeopleSoft framework to maximize the software's potential.
- Conform to financial best practices including GAAP, NACUBO, FASB, OMB A-21.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and reporting.
- Provide flexibility for future growth.
Click on underlined chartfields to see detail values.
|Dept ID||Department or responsibility center|
|Fund||Global classification of funding source|
|Fund Source||Identifies specific sources from operations, sponsors, donors|
|Program||Formal (named) and informal programs|
|Function||Functional purpose and activity|
|Account||Asset, Liability, Net Asset, Revenue, Expense classifications|
|Project/Grant||Sponsored programs and capital projects|
|Budget Period||Defines valid budget (fiscal) year or period|
|Statistics Code||Non-monetary information on a transaction|
|Currency Code||National currency of transaction|
|Operating Budget Translate Tree||A hierarchy of accounts isting what operating revenue and expense lines are available to use and whether they are available to use at a budget or actual level|
For Descriptions of Chartfields
Navigation: Reporting Tools>Query>Query Viewer>Query Names Below
- BC_GL_ACCOUNT_LISTNG - List of all Accounts
- BC_GL_DEPTID_LISTING - List of all Dept Ids
- BC_GL_FUNCTION_LISTING - List of all Functions
- BC_GL_FUNDCODE_LISTING - List of all Fund Codes
- BC_GL_FUND_SOURCE_LIST - List of all Fund Sources
- BC_GL_PROGRAM_LISTING - List of all Programs
- BC_GL_PROPERTY_LISTING - List of all Properties