Career Development Programs
scheduled employee development programs
Spring 2014 Program Offerings
This program will help you look at where you are and where you are going and how to get there dealing with setbacks along the way. Some of the aspects of surviving in today’s workplace include:
- understanding the facts of today’s workplace,
- dealing with changing yourself—the challenge of new duties/responsibilities, getting people to work with you
- keeping things in perspective
- developing your kit bag of career skills
- promoting yourself and your future
You will learn how to:
- deal with setbacks and help you to plan and manage your own career success.
- motivate yourself to succeed in a changing workplace environment.
- figure out where you are and where do you want to go?
- manage yourself—dealing with failure and success—as you go forward
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Walsh Hall Function Room
Customer Focus, Communication, and Continuous Learning