Bean Counter in Fulton Hall
boston college dining services
Fulton was built in 1947 and named for Rev. Robert Fulton, SJ, who was the first dean of Boston College, and then served as president from 1870 to 1880, and again from 1888 to 1890. Fulton Hall is located between Gasson Hall and McGuinn Hall, and is the home of the Caroll School of Management.
The Bean Counter located just off of the Fulton Hall lobby is a small oasis serving hot and cold beverages and a limited selection of pre-made sandwiches as well as chips and other snacks.