Post Job Listings
boston college career center
The following options are available to employers who wish to advertise a job opening to BC students and/or alumni:
PARTICIPATE IN THE RECRUITING PROGRAM
- If you have an entry-level job for which you wish to recruit graduating seniors, or an internship for which you wish to recruit juniors, please visit our Recruiting Program page.
- OR you may contact the Boston College Recruiting Program directly at 617-552-4769 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no charge to post jobs for Boston College alumni and current students. Fees do apply for multiple school listings.
- The Boston College Career Center has branded the NACElink Symplicity product EagleLink for use by alumni and students.
- If you are a NEW Boston College employer, WITHOUT a EagleLink account, please go to "Register" on the right side of the EagleLink login page.
- If you have posted jobs at Boston College in the past, or if you are an existing EagleLink employer, please go to the login on the left side of the EagleLink login page.
PART-TIME PAID AND VOLUNTEER POSITIONS FOR STUDENTS
- If you are offering part-time, paid work (NON-internship) opportunities to students - Boston College uses College Helpers to post jobs that don't qualify for federal Work-Study status. Please visit the BC page explaining CollegeHelpers.
- If you are offering pre-professional internships (paid or unpaid), please visit our Internships page for employers.
- If you are seeking current students for part-time volunteer opportunities, contact the Boston College Volunteer and Service Learning Center.