Drop-In Question Hours
Monday - Thursday 2:00 - 4:00pm
Friday noon - 2:00pm
Wednesday 5:00 - 7:00pm
Monday - Friday 1:00 - 4:00pm
Tuesday / Wednesday 5:00 - 7:20pm
SATELLITE DROP-IN LOCATIONS*
Fulton (CSOM): Tuesday and Thursday, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Higgins Atrium (SCIENCE): Friday, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Campion 202 (EDUCATION): Spring Semester Wednesdays, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
*During the school year only.
Online drop-ins are great for quick questions about...
- your internship or other summer job
- preparing for the career fair
- preparing for your upcoming job search, graduate school application process, or other post-graduate plans
*Please use regular drop-in hours for resume and cover letter critiques.
Online drop-in hours for this semester:
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
12noon - 1pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays
11:00am - 12noon
DROP-IN QUESTION HOURS VS. REGULAR APPOINTMENTS
DROP-IN QUESTION HOURS
- Drop-in appointments last 15-20 minutes and are appropriate for resume or cover letter critiques and focused questions about jobs or internships
- Drop-in appointments are available for ALL undergrads, graduate students*, and alumni
*If you are an MBA, MSF or MSA Student - please contact the Graduate Career Center in Fulton Hall at (617) 552-8833.
- Drop-in appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. You may sign up at the Career Center beginning 15 minutes prior to the start of that day/evening drop-in appointment times.
- The last appointment of the day starts 20 minutes before the end of drop-in. For example – during the academic year, drop-in appointments are available from
1:00-4:00 PM, so sign-ups for those drop-in appointments begin at 12:45 PM at the Career Center and the last appointment starts at 3:40 PM.
- If you wish to speak with a counselor about career direction, choosing a major, graduate school or job search strategies, we generally recommend a regular half-hour appointment with a counselor. For appointments, call (617) 552-3430.