Doing Business With BC
Welcome to Boston College. This section of our web site is dedicated to information that may be of relevance to companies who are doing business, or wish to do business, with Boston College. Boston College is a diverse community and requires a great deal of resources to keep it running well. Your help in providing these resources is greatly appreciated.
We hope you find this information helpful. If you require additional information, please contact the Procurement Services Office at 617-552-3055 or by e-mail at Purchasing@bc.edu. Please be aware of the University's holiday schedule for days the University will be closed.
In order to pre-qualify to provide goods or services to Boston College, please contact the appropriate buyer in the Boston College Procurement Services Department. Please see the Categories section of this Web site to determine the buyer responsible for procuring your product.
Use of the name and/or logo of Boston College are restricted by the University.
For information concerning their use, please contact:
Brad Truman, Associate Director
Sports Marketing & Licensing
- Payment Terms: 2/10 Net 30
- W-9 Form is required of any new US vendor before payments can be processed.
- W8 BEN is required for all Foreign businesses and individuals
- EFT/ACH Payment Form - We encourage all vendors to sign up for Direct Deposit
- Vendor Information
- Contractor Profile Packet (Facilities and Construction Suppliers only)
- Tax Exempt Certificate (Sales Tax Exemption Certificates)
- Credit Information for Boston College