boston college bands: "screaming eagles" marching band
The Color Guard is an integral part of the Boston College Marching Band that enhances the color and visual excitement of all performances. In addition to performing as part of the pre-game and halftime shows at every home football game, we also perform during pep rallies. Furthermore, throughout the season we often travel to select away and post-season games.
The Marching Band is the most visible organization on BC campus, and the Color Guard adds dynamic flair while cultivating an intimate group of amazing people. As a member of the Color Guard, you will meet new people, travel to new places, and have the experience of a lifetime.
You may submit any of the following:
• A video of a high school ensemble or another ensemble that you performed in that clearly shows your abilities. Include a picture of yourself so that you can be picked out in the video.
• If you do not have such a video, you may make an individual one, preferably including:
- Drop spins
- Cones/figure eights/carves
- Double-time spins
- Any toss
- Weapon is not necessary, but can be included.
- Short set of work that shows your ability to move and spin
• If you do not have Color Guard experience, a video showing basic dance or marching skills is also acceptable.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Section leader – Lauren Passaro, email@example.com