Advanced Bucket List
boston college arts council
Have you completed the Arts Bucket List and now you thirst for more of a challenge?
Still working on “the list”, but looking to spice things up and add to your cultural repertoire?
Try the Advanced Bucket List challenge!
- See a broadcast from the Metropolitan Opera in Fenway Park
- See an art exhibition at the ICA (Institute for Contemporary Art)
- Go to Harvard University’s Natural History Museum and see the exhibition of glass flowers
- Take a walking tour of Beacon Hill and/or Back Bay to view some of Boston’s great architecture.
- Visit the Pucker Gallery on Newbury Street in Boston
- View a film at the Coolidge Corner Theater – an independent or documentary film, or one from a film series
- Visit the House of Seven Gables in Salem, MA, and enjoy the architectural gems on this property.
- Participate in the Art Club’s Drawing Marathon
- Submit creative writing to a student literary journal
- Attend the Baldwin Awards (view the films ahead of time and vote!)
- Dance to BC bOp! at an event or concert on campus
- Participate in the 24-Hour Theatre Experiment
- Attend a cultural show from a culture other than your own
- Watch the Screaming Eagles Marching Band perform a halftime show at a football game
- See a show in the Bonn Studio Theater (black box theater) in Robsham Theater Arts Center
Be sure to check back here often, as we will continue to update our Advanced Art Bucket List with new ideas and suggestions.