Arts Bucket List
boston college arts council
Time flies by too quickly at BC — be sure to take advantage of the arts and culture opportunities with Boston College and the greater Boston community.
To inspire and inform you, the Arts Council has assembled a "bucket list" of events and opportunities to pursue before you graduate. Complete your Arts Bucket List and get your name dropped in the Arts Council’s “Bucket of Fame” on our website. We can even provide you with our special Bucket List envelope to collect your tickets, programs, and event photos. Show us the proof at any time and we’ll post your name right away!
If the list goes by too fast, we dare you to try the ADVANCED Arts Bucket List. Now THAT’S a challenge!
Check out our featured event each month for inspiration, tips, and discounts.
- Go to “First Fridays Open Studios” in the South End of Boston
- Hear the Boston Symphony Orchestra in Symphony Hall with the BSO College Card and other great deals
- Attend a theater performance from one of Boston’s non-profit theaters (e.g. Speakeasy Stage Company, Huntington Theater Company, and more) listed by The Boston Theater Scene
- View the John Singer Sargent murals in the old part of the Boston Public Library
- See a film at the MFA (Museum of Fine Arts)
- Attend a concert at one of Boston’s elite music schools (Berklee College of Music, The Boston Conservatory, Longy School of Music, or New England Conservatory)
- Visit the Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum (you can go for FREE on your birthday!)
- Attend a University Theater production in the Robsham Theater Arts Center
- Go to an exhibition opening at the McMullen Museum
- Attend a reading and lecture from the Lowell Humanities Series
- Attend a choral concert from the University Chorale or the Voices of Imani Gospel Choir
- Listen to a classical music concert sponsored by the Music Department or Bands Program
- Hear a poetry Reading at the Intercollegiate Poetry Festival
- Attend a program from the Gaelic Roots Music, Song, Dance, Workshop and Lecture Series
- See a documentary film screening from the Film Studies Program
Be sure to keep some “proof” from each event that you were there! If you need an extra copy of the bucket envelope, contact the Arts Council office to pick one up while supplies last.