Programs & Services
office of ahana student programs
The Office of AHANA Student Programs offers at total of 16 annual programs.
To view these programs in detail please click on the links below.
- College Counseling
- Community Research Program
- Dialogues on Race
- Dr. Donald Brown Award
- Ethnic Heritage Months (Black History Month, Latino/a Heritage Month, and Asian Pacific American Heritage Month)
- Karen Severin Book Award
- Mays Mentoring Program
- Options Through Education Transitional Summer Program (OTE)
- SANKOFA Leadership Program for Males
- Spiritual Engagement and Outreach