Give to BC
There are several ways to give to Boston College.
- Online: www.bc.edu/give is the easy and secure way to make your gift. You can manage your gift with on-going installments throughout the year, or give all at once. For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- By phone: : All you need is your credit card and our toll-free number: 888-752-6438.
- By U.S. mail: To send a check, please make your check payable to "Boston College," and mail to:
Office of University Advancement
Cadigan Alumni Center
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
- Wire transfers: Please contact Jacqueline Rabelo at 617-552-4844 for our Bank of America account number and ABA Routing number.
- Charitable Gift Annuity, Trust, or other Legacy Gifts: Please contact the Office of Gift Planning at 877-304-SHAW.
- Gifts of securities: Simply provide your broker with detailed instructions of the gift that you would like to make to BC, including the name of the stock and the number of shares to be transferred from your account to Boston College's at:
Fidelity Investments, National Financial Services Corp.
DTC (Depository Trust Company) #226
Account #201973114, Trustees of Boston College
Reference: Donor's Name
Please contact Jacqueline Rabelo at the Boston College Gift Processing Office at 617-552-4844 to let us know the name of the stock and the number of shares that you will be transferring to the BC account at Fidelity. This information will help us provide you with proper gift acknowledgment on a timely basis.
If your employer or your spouse's employer has a matching gift program, your gift to Boston College may be doubled or even tripled. Your employer’s human resources department can supply you with specific instructions about its process for matching gifts. In some cases, a spouse's company will also match the gift. Find out if the company you work for will match your gifts to BC.
Payroll Deductions for Boston College Employees
Employees of the University may use this payroll deduction authorization form (pdf) to make regular contributions to Boston College from their paycheck. For more information about supporting the University as an employee, please contact Anyenda Inyagwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.552.3454.
Memorial Gifts and the Memorial Book of Boston College
Memorial gifts, unless otherwise designated, are allocated to the Memorial Scholarship Fund. Boston College is honored to recognize the names of those memorialized through gifts to the University that total $1,000 or more, and for whom no other special name recognition exists on campus, by inscribing their names in the Memorial Book of Boston College. The Memorial Book is a handsome, handmade, embossed leather volume—a beautiful example of the book art practiced in the time of Ignatius of Loyola. Boston College is deeply grateful to all who have chosen to remember a loved one or special friend in this way, creating a continuing benefit for the educational mission of the University. For more information about the Memorial Book, please contact Katherine MacDonald at email@example.com or 617-552-4439.
Tax Benefits of Your Gift
Please note that cash or credit card gifts make you eligible for a deduction for the full value of your gift. You can use this deduction for up to 50 percent of your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and carry forward any unused portion for up to five additional tax years.
To learn more: Contact the Boston College Fund directly at 888-752-6438 or firstname.lastname@example.org.