2014 Summer Internships
The Center is looking for two Boston College undergraduates for summer interns in the summer of 2014.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Attend and help publicize Center events (in subsequent academic year)
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-20 hours/week in the summer
- Desire to continue working for the Center during next academic year (with a reduced workload)
- Interest in human rights issues
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to rising upperclassmen, however other students are also encouraged to apply for purposes of future opportunities for student programming with the Center.
To apply, submit a single-spaced, one page statement of interest along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "2014 summer internship application" in the subject line.