Senior Class Gift Campaign
welcome class of 2013
The Class of 2013 has been challenged: Set a new record and unlock $25,000 in challenge funds.
1,300 Seniors getting involved before commencement.
Every time the Sesquicentennial Class reaches another 10% mile marker, Drake Behrakis ’86 will offer a $5,000 infusion to the total amount raised, with the potential of unlocking $25,000 in challenge funds for this year’s Senior Gift Campaign.
Every gift counts. It’s not about how much you give; your participation is all that matters. Check out the Class of 2013 Senior Gift Honor Roll, and add your name to the list with a gift today.
Do You Know About the Senior Class Gift?
The Senior Class Gift is one of those great traditions that makes BC so special. Every year, members of the graduating class make donations, of all sizes, of all amounts to the University. Give today!
Why Give To The Senior Class Gift?
|There are a ton of reasons why seniors like you might make their gift:
1. To honor what you love about BC—that professor, that class, that student activity—that changed your life forever (read how you can give to what you love)
2. To commemorate four incredible years at BC that took you from Freshman Convocation to today, where you’ve become “men and women for others”
4. To keep BC a top school can only help you as you begin your professional life in today’s competitive world
5. To lead the way for future Eagles and to ensure that their experiences here will be just as great as yours has been
Whatever your own reason to give to the Senior Class Gift, it’s a great way to leave your mark at the University—and a wonderful way to begin your new important role—as a BC alum. So don’t wait—make your gift today.
Many students don’t realize that tuition doesn’t cover all of the BC experience. Don’t worry, your money is being put to good use. But if you looked at the big picture you’d find that a lot of the stuff that makes BC BC—the stellar academics, the student resources, top-ranked athletics and the many opportunities for service trips—is only possible through the support of private donors, including our alumni.
» More reasons why giving to Boston College matters
How Can Seniors Make a Gift?
- Drop your yellow envelope in a campus mailbox
- Visit www.bc.edu/seniorgift
- Call 1-888-752-6438
For more information on how you can help, contact Kaitlin Vigars in the Office of University Advancement at 617-552-9041 or e-mail email@example.com.