Alumni Career Resources
Advancing Your Career Growth
With nearly 160,000 alumni working in a variety of industries worldwide, the BC community has become an increasingly valuable resource in career planning and networking. The Alumni Association, in partnership with the Boston College Career Center, hosts a range of programming and services to advance alumni career growth and transitions. Whether just starting down the job path after graduation or making a mid-career change, the University's network of dedicated graduates is ready to assist.
By being an active member of the alumni community, you have the advantage of learning from and teaching fellow Eagles. These resources can help you develop your career and assist others as they grow in theirs.
- Boston College Career Center Access online resources, workshops, networking events, and more. This is the alumni community's one-stop-shop for career resources at Boston College. Browse tips and advice from employers—on everything from career fairs to resumes and cover letters; join the Alumni Career Network; be inspired by alternatives to the nine-to-five job—including being employed as a member of the ground crew for scenic balloon rides in France or getting advice about starting your own business from retired senior business executives; and find a free career center near you through BC’s Reciprocity program, available to alumni who live more than 50 miles from the Heights.
Click here to view a full list of alumni career services.
Start your job search with BC's exclusive job database, which is accessible to alumni and current students. If you are not already an EagleLink user, it's easy to sign up. Visit the Alumni Registration page to get started.
- Online Job Postings
Access job search websites, job banks, job spiders, and more. The Career Center has put together a listing of free and paid professional job search resources, career fairs, career events and workshops, as well as a list of jobs websites categorized by career field.
- Professional Career Counseling
Schedule a career consultation at a discounted price through Transition Solutions, one of the leading career management firms in the country.
- Alumni Career Network
Browse this database of alumni available to answer your questions about companies, industries, and career-related interests. While you're there, join the network so that you may share your experiences and expertise with fellow alumni and current students.
- Council for Women of Boston College
Network and discover other career-related services for BC alumnae.
- Connections Mentoring Program for Women
Sign up for a professional mentoring program which matches female undergraduate students with alumnae in a broad array of industries.
- Affinity and Shared-Interest Groups
Connect with special interest groups focusing on everything from communications and technology to Wall Street, energy, and the environment.
- Alumni Chapters
Locate the BC community nearest you for events, networking, and other special programs.
- Alumni Education Series
Continue your education with programming designed and delivered by alumni for alumni.