Summer 2013 Construction
important information for visitors
Update for Summer Visitors
Please be aware that there are two major campus construction projects underway on campus this summer and one of these projects is adjacent to Devlin Hall (location of the Office of Undergraduate Admission). This construction project will create a high level of noise during our hours of operation and as a result we will need to be flexible with the location of our Eagle Eye Information Sessions. We are working to make your campus visit informative and pleasant (despite the construction). Please read the following updates and tips.
1. There is a temporary walkway from the Commonwealth Avenue Garage to Devlin Hall (Office of Undergraduate Admission). Please use caution when you are using this walkway.
2. Wear sensible shoes. The walking path from the parking garage to the Office of Undergraduate Admission involves several flights of stairs. You will be walking a good distance from the garage, and on your campus tour. Please exercise good judgment and wear casual and practical walking shoes.
3. Construction projects cause delays whether you are traveling by car or foot. Allow extra time for parking and your walk to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
4. Expect to hear noise that typically accompanies significant construction, including machinery digging up concrete and trucks entering and exiting the construction site.
5. In addition to your enthusiasm, please bring a sense of patience and humor. The Office of Undergraduate Admission will offer four campus tours and four Eagle Eye information sessions each weekday. If you arrive to our campus later than planned, you can take the next scheduled campus tour or Eagle Eye session.
Parking for visitors with disabilities is available at the main entrance of Middle Campus. Please contact our office one week prior to your arrival to arrange your visit. The phone number for the Office of Undergraduate Admission is (617) 552-3100.
We are grateful for your interest in Boston College and we aim to make your time on our campus enjoyable and worthwhile. Thank you for your patience during the renovation of the Middle Campus plaza. We look forward to seeing you this summer.
Office of Undergraduate Admission