The FACES Outreach Program was started with a twofold mission: to facilitate discussions in the classroom around issues of race that may be specifically pertinent to the class and to facilitate discussions outside the classroom with other clubs and organizations. Classroom discussions show undergraduate and graduate students that race plays a role in their particular study and it reaches new audiences. Discussions and programs done outside of the classrooms can take many forms. We provide “Diversity Trainings” for other clubs and organizations on campus; facilitate discussions while at the same time forming relationships with those organizations.
Do you want to bring FACES to facilitate a discussion for your student organization, residence hall, office, or other group? Fill out THIS form!
- Participate in our next Hall Talk!
- Ask us to present for/ provide Anti-Racism Training at your next club or organization's event, retreat, or meeting!
- Get Involved with our First Year Program or Dialogues on Race!
- Come to our Events!
- Contact us about difficult questions you have been processing or thinking about!
- Ask us for a copy of our Council's Summer booklist or other intellectual resources!
- Send us your ideas, suggestions, or comments!