FACES is an anti-racist organization committed to educating the BC community on the issues of race, identity and systems of power and privilege. Through discussions, social interactions, and academic forums, FACES stimulates dialogue and facilitates the elimination of structured inequality, discrimination, and racial polarization. These conversations and experiences will challenge individuals to address their own preconceived notions, and those within and beyond Boston College.
- Participate in our next Hall Talk!
- Ask us to present for/ provide Anti-Racism Training at your next club or organization's event, retreat, or meeting!
- Get Involved with our First Year Program or Dialogues on Race!
- Come to our Events!
- Contact us about difficult questions you have been processing or thinking about!
- Ask us for a copy of our Council's Summer booklist or other intellectual resources!
- Send us your ideas, suggestions, or comments!