CHRIJ Summer 2016 Internships
The Center is seeking two BC undergraduate interns for Summer 2016.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
- Ability to continue work for the Center during subsequent academic year (at reduced workload)
- Interest in human rights issues
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to current BC juniors.
APPLY BY FEBRUARY 29
To see application guidelines and portal, see this page. NB: you will need to log in with your BC credentials to access the page.