CHRIJ Summer 2017 Internships
The Center is seeking BC undergraduate interns for Summer 2017.
- Conduct and support Center research programs
- Write briefs and reports on Center events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Assist in developing and planning student involvement with the Center for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week over the summer
- Ability to continue work for the Center during subsequent academic year (at reduced workload)
- Interest in human rights and international justice issues
- Interest in attending the Jesuit Universities Humanitarian Action Network Student Leadership Conference at Holy Cross from June 27-29 preferred
- Fluency in Spanish a plus but not necessary
Preference will be given to current BC juniors.
APPLY BY FEBRUARY 23
To see application guidelines and portal, see this page. NB: you will need to log in with your BC credentials to access the page.