Workforce Roundtable Meeting Details
Boston College Workforce Roundtable Spring 2017 Meeting
May 2-4, 2017
Omni Chicago Hotel
676 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60611
The Roundtable Meeting will begin at Noon on Tuesday, May 2nd. The meeting will end at Noon on Thursday, May 4th.
Meeting Topics include:
- Mental Health in the Workplace - Approaches to Mental Well-being - Clare Miller, Partnership for Workplace Mental Health
- Global Work and Career Success - Managing Work and Family Transitions in a 24/7 Global Context - Pamela Lirio, University of Montreal
- Breadwinner Moms and Caregiver Dads - Implications of New Gender Roles on Your Organization - Noelle Chesley, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Race, Culture and Employee Connectedness - Discussing Race - Belle Rose Ragins, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Member Open Forum - Small group discussion with choice of topics:
- Flexibility: Next Steps to Integrating Flex into your Culture
- Communications and Packaging of Work-Life
- The Impact of Technology on Employee Well-being
More information about speakers and sessions coming soon.
Omni Chicago Hotel Room Reservations
Attendees may make reservations by one of the following methods:
- Reservations can be made online HERE.
- Reservations can also be made by calling 800-THE-OMNI and requesting a room in the Boston College Center for Work & Family Spring Roundtable room block.
*Member discounted rate: $249/night
*Please be sure to make room reservations prior to the cut-off date of April 3, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact Brianna Dougherty at 617-552-2868 or firstname.lastname@example.org.