Boston College Workforce Roundtable Fall Meeting
October 11-13, 2017
- Work Redesign: Reducing Overwork and Overwhelm - Brigid Schulte, Director of the Better Life Lab and The Good Life initiative at New America
- Paid Family Leave: How Much Time is Enough?
- The "R" Word: Religion, Diversity, and Inclusion - Mark Fowler, Deputy CEO of the Tanenbaum Center
- Kanter Award: Highlights of the Best Work-Family Research
You can view the full Agenda at a Glance here.
Hotel Commonwealth Member Discounted Room Rate: $299/night
Remember to make your reservations before the Friday, September 15th cut-off date!
- Call 617-532-5019 and identify yourself as part of the Boston College Work & Family Fall Roundtable, or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- Reserve by following this link: BC Roundtable Reservations
500 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
140 Commonwealth Avenue
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
If you have any questions, please contact Brianna Dougherty at 617-552-2868 or email@example.com.