boisi center for religion and american public life
• The Moral and Normative Aspects of School Choice
• Fullbright: Religion and Education
• Appleyard, J.A.: Where Does Character Formation Happen in the University Today?: Thinking About the "Parallel Curriculum"
• Copulsky, Jerome: A Thirty-thrid Stone? Civil Religion, Mourning and Memorials at Virginia Tech
• DiIulio, John: "Yes, God Is Real": A Born-Again Public Intellectual Reflects on Catholic Faith in Reason and Community
• Edwards, Mark: Time to Talk about 'Private' Belief and 'Public' Scholarship
• Fleming, James: Good and Faithful Service: Findings from the BC Survey of Undergraduate Experience and Implications for Religious Mission of Catholic Universities
• Franklin, Anderson J.: Invisibility Syndrome of African Americans in Educational Institutions
• Mariani, Paul: Giving the Dead Their Living Voices: On Writing Biography
• McGreevy, John: The Eliot School Rebellion, Boston, 1859: Education, Slavery and the Nineteenth Century Catholic Revival
• Minow, Martha: Just Schools?
• Moore, Diane: Overcoming Religious Illiteracy Through Public Education
• Morris, James: "Ways of Knowing:" Re-integrating Spirituality in the Catholic University and Liberal Arts
• O'Brien, David: The Role of Catholic Universities in American Public Life
• Schmalzbauer, John: From Ghetto to Mainstream: Catholics and Evangelicals in the "Knowledge Professions"
• Shirley, Dennis: Linking Community Organizing and School Reform: A Comparative Analysis
• Wexler, Jay: Judging Intelligent Design: Should the Courts Decide What Counts as Science or Religion?