Judging Intelligent Design: Should the Courts Decide What Counts as Science or Religion?
Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life
- Jay Wexler, “Kitzmiller and the ‘Is it Science?’ Question,” First Amendment Law Review 5:90 (2006); with a response in the same issue by Richard Katzkee.
- Jay Wexler, “Intelligent Design and the First Amendment: A Response,” 84 Washington University Law Review 63 (2006).
- Jay Wexler, “Darwin, Design, and Disestablishment: Teaching the Evolution Controversy in Public Schools,” 56 Vanderbilt Law Review 751 (2003).
- Kristi Bowman, Seeing Government Purpose Through the Objective Observer's Eyes: The Evolution-Intelligent Design Debates, 29 Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy 417 (2006).
- Francis Beckwith, Law, Darwinism, and Public Education: The Establishment Clause and the Challenge of Intelligent Design (2003).
- Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District, 400 F. Supp. 2d 707 (M.D. Pa. 2005)