masthead

HomeCalendarPeopleForumArchive

Nov. 2, 2006 • Volume 15 Number 5


The Newton Fire Department conducted a "live dorm room burn" in the Campus Green parking lot last month as part of a campus fire safety awareness campaign. A mock up of a typical BC residence hall room was constructed, containing many items that are banned for fire safety reasons. The "dorm room" was then set ablaze to demonstrate how rapidly a fire can spread if such items are present. (Photo by Lee Pellegrini)

top of page