- By Train
- Take the Green Line to Boston College. St. Ignatius Church is across the street from the Boston College "T" station.
- From North of Boston
- Enter Boston via the Tobin Bridge. Exit onto Storrow Drive. Follow Storrow Drive and take the Kenmore Square exit. Turn right and follow Commonwealth Avenue into Kenmore Square. Stay to the right and continue on Commonwealth Avenue for about 5 miles, following the trolley tracks to the end of the train line. The church will be on your left, opposite the Boston College "T" station. The parking lot is on the other side of the church.
- From South and West of Boston
- Take Route 128 North to exit 20A, to Route 9 East. Follow Route 9E past the first four traffic lights (about three miles). At the fifth light (there's will be a CVS on your left), turn left onto Hammond Street. Continue over the bridge for 0.8 miles to the traffic light. This is Beacon Street; go across Beacon Street and take a quick right at fork onto College Road. Continue for 0.3 miles. At the intersection (Commonwealth Avenue), turn right. The church is at the bottom of the hill on your right. Turn right and enter the parking lot at the side of the church.
- From the Mass Turnpike (I-90)
- Take I-90 East to Exit 17 (Newton/Watertown). Take the first right on to Centre Street. Proceed 1.5 miles to Commonwealth Avenue; take a left onto Commonwealth Avenue. At the first set of lights after the main (upper) entrance to Boston College, take a right (lower campus entrance). The Church will be on your right.
Additional Driving Directions
Directions and maps of the adjacent Boston College campus are available on-line from the BC website.