Committee shall be responsible for preparing the
annual budget and shall recommend to the Board of
Directors such investments, long range financial
planning or changes in chapter fees as deemed
appropriate, and shall select an auditor.
Membership of the Finance
The Finance Committee shall be
composed of at least 3 members. The membership
shall include a Past President or Past Treasurer as
Chairperson, the President-Elect, and one appointed
member. The Treasurer and President are
ex-officio members. The Treasurer shall not
serve as the Chairperson of the Finance
Meetings of the Finance
* The Finance Committee shall hold
two to three formal meetings each year.
Additional meetings shall be scheduled as the need
* Review the budget allocations and expenditures of
the chapter at least twice per year.
* Prepare the budget each April for the coming
* Elicit suggestions from the Board and Committee
Chairs as to their budget requests for the coming
year by letter each March.
* Recommend to the Board budget changes throughout
* Recommend to the board any changes in chapter fees
for the coming year.
* Investigate investment and bank options for the
* Recommend investment and bank options to the