Chi Chapter Officers are elected to carry out the
business of the chapter. Each officer is
elected to a two year term. The officers meet
at the monthly Executive Board meetings.
Chapter officers are responsible to prepare Annual
Reports and forward them to Sigma office by July 15
for each fiscal year they are in office.
Chapter officers also shall prepare and submit Annual
Chapter Reports to the membership at the annual
meeting in May.
The Alpha Chi Chapter
officers are the:
* President who is the first
executive officer and administrators all business of
* President-elect who is preparing to be President
* Vice President who is the second executive officer
and serves as advisor to the President and
Chairperson of the Bylaws Committee;
* Secretary who maintains the chapter's files and is
responsible for the chapter's correspondence;
* Treasurer who is custodian of the funds of the
chapter and serves as advisor to the President
regarding financial matters;
* Senior Counselor who advises the President and
serves as Chairperson of the Eligibility
* Junior Counselor who advises the President and
serves on the Eligibility Committee.