International Higher Education
International Higher Education (IHE) is the quarterly publication of the Center for International Higher Education.
IHE publishes insightful, informed, and high-quality commentary and analysis on trends and issues of importance to higher education systems, institutions, and stakeholders around the world. Each edition also includes short abstracts of new books and other publications of relevance to the global higher education community.
IHE's contributors are drawn largely from a network of distinguished international scholars, policymakers, and leaders, who are well-positioned to offer critical perspectives on key issues and trends that shape higher education worldwide.
IHE is published in English, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, and Vietnamese.
- For our Russian edition, click here.
- For our Chinese edition, click here.
- For our Spanish edition, click here.
- For our Portuguese edition, click here.
- For our Vietnamese edition, click here.
- For our French edition, click here.
Two subscription options are available:
Subscribe today to keep up with the world of international higher education!