- Lowenhaupt, R. (2016). Immigrant acculturation in suburban schools serving the New Latino Diaspora.
- Peabody Journal of Education, 91 (3), 348-365.
- Lowenhaupt, R., Spillane, J., & Hallett, T. (2016). Accountability talk: Pulling down institutional logics
- in organizational practice. Journal of School Leadership, 26(5).
- Hopkins, M., Lowenhaupt, R., & Sweet, T. (2015). Organizing instruction in new immigrant destinations: District infrastructure and subject-specific school practice. American Educational Research Journal--Social and Institutional Analysis, 52(3), 408-439.
- Lowenhaupt, R. & Reeves, T. (2015). Toward a theory of school capacity in new immigrant destinations: Instructional and organizational considerations. Leadership & Policy in Schools. 14)3), 308-340.
- Lowenhaupt, R. (2015). State policy and school capacity in Wisconsin’s New Latino Diaspora. In E.
- Hamann, E. Murillo, & S. Wortham (Eds), Revisiting Education in the New Latino Diaspora.
- (pp. 245-261). Westport, CT: Ablex.
- Lowenhaupt, R. (2014). The language of leadership: Principal rhetoric in everyday practice. Journal of Educational Administration, 52(4), 446-468.
- Lowenhaupt, R. (2014). School access and participation: Family engagement practices in the New Latino Diaspora. Education and Urban Society, 46 (5), 522-547.
- Lowenhaupt, R., McKinney, S., & Reeves, T. (2014). Coaching in Context: The Role of Relationships in the Work of Three Literacy Coaches. Professional Development in Education, 40(5), 740-757.
- McKinney, S. & Lowenhaupt, R. (2013). New Directions for Socially Just Educational Leadership:
- Lessons from Disability Studies. In L. Tillman & J. Scheurich (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Educational Leadership for Diversity and Equity. (pp.309-327). New York, NY: Routledge.
- 2010-2011, Postdoctoral Fellow, Northwestern University
- 2009-2010 Spencer Dissertation Fellow, Spencer Foundation
- 2008-2009 Avril S. Barr Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Education