Make an Impact
Our Most Important Priorities
When you give to BC Law, you can choose to support an area or priority that has special significance for you. Whether you are donating to the Law School Fund or supporting our faculty and students in other ways, you are transforming the BC Law community and preparing our students for the bright future that lies ahead. Learn more about where you can give to BC Law.
The Law School Fund provides immediate, flexible assistance to address strategic priorities and seize new opportunities.
When you give unrestricted gifts to the Law School Fund, you help the school fulfill short-term goals and plan for long-term growth. You also have the option of designating your gift to the BC Law priority that matters most to you, such as financial aid for students or support for careers in public service.
Your gifts shape BC Law. The school’s success is built on the foundation of those who have invested in our community.
Where does your gift to the Law School Fund go?
Life-changing Financial Aid
- 86 percent of BC Law students receive some form of financial aid, which enables deserving students to attend BC Law, regardless of their background.
Innovative Faculty Research
- The majority of BC Law faculty members receive grants to fund research on pressing legal issues—strengthening our student experience and benefiting the greater community.
Careers Devoted to Public Service
- For generations, BC Law students have gone on to illustrious careers in public service. Help continue our impressive track record through PILF summer stipends, post-graduate fellowships, and our loan repayment assistance program.
Support of Future Growth
- Unrestricted gifts enable BC Law to address immediate and long-term goals with your help.
More than 86% of students receive some form of financial aid to help fund their education.
By endowing a scholarship, you provide generations of BC Law students with financial assistance. You have the opportunity to meet with the students you support and receive updates on their experiences and accomplishments while at BC Law.
Cornerstone Scholarships (gifts of $1 million or more)
- Molly and Phil Weinstein Scholarship
Endowed Scholarship Funds (gifts of $250,000 or more)
- The Lawrence A. Adelman '78 Endowed Scholarship
- Anonymous Boston College Law School Scholarship
- Roger M. Bougie Boston College Law School Scholarship
- James A. ’68 and Lois Champy Scholarship
- Dacier Family Boston College Law School Scholarship
- Decelles Family Veterans Law Scholarship
- Gulino Family Scholarship Fund
- Bill & Lynn Kargman Family Scholarship
- The Philip E. and Ada J. Lukey Endowment
- Francis, Josephine B., and Robert D. Keefe Scholarship
- Ann and Raymond T. Mancini Scholarship
- Antonio and Anthony Mancini Scholarship
- Mansfield Family Boston College Law School Scholarship
- Michael E. Mone, Esq., Endowed Scholarship
- Honorable Francis P. O’Connor ’53 Scholarship
- Jeanne and Ronald Picerne Family Boston College Law School Scholarship
- Lawrence and Lillian Solomon Fellowship
- The Spillane Scholarship Fund
- Vanek Family Boston College Law School Scholarship
Dean’s Scholars Program & Law School Fund Scholars Program
- The Dean’s Scholars Program awards full-tuition merit scholarships to promising students with an exceptional academic record. Recipients are awarded full tuition for three years of law school.
- Donors who make gifts of $25,000 or more in a single fiscal year are offered the opportunity to have a Law School Fund Scholar named in their honor.
For more information on these and other ways that you can support our students, please contact:
Executive Director, Campaign Planning
Associate Dean of Advancement
When you create an endowed chair, you help enhance BC Law’s legacy of teaching and research excellence.
This support enables faculty to conduct research and pursue a range of activities that bolster their coursework and scholarship.
Endowed Chairs at BC Law:
- David and Pamela Donohue Assistant Professorship
- Robert F. Drinan, SJ, Professorship
- Richard G. Huber Visiting Professorship
- William J. Kenealy, SJ, Professorship
- Darald and Juliet Libby Professorship
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Professorship
- J. Donald Monan, SJ, University Professorship
- The Jerome Lyle Rappaport Visiting Professorship in Law and Public Policy
- Marianne D. Short and Ray Skowyra Sesquicentennial Assistant Professorship